Facts about Fresheners and Toners
A Freshener is a spray-on skin care product that is designed to rebalance the pH level of your skin after applying your anti-ageing, treatment and daily skin care products.Restores the pH balance of the skin
- Aids in the optimal absorption of products
- Refreshes and hydrates the skin
- Calms and soothes the skin
- Contains Rooibos extract to help soothe allergies and revitalise skin
What makes it different to a toner?
• Used as the last step in the skin care routine to balance the pH of the skin
• Helps with the optimal absorption of your skin care products
• Can be sprayed onto the skin up to 8 times per day, especially in summer for optimal benefits
While A Toner
- Is used after cleansing to remove any make-up residue
- It contains alcohol that can cause irritation and dehydration
- It contains astringents to help close pores, but this dries out the skin
It is important to use the Freshener most suited to your skin type.