CBD and Green Rooibos 30 Hardgel Capsules
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a compound found primarily in the flowers of the hemp plant. It is also one of many powerful cannabinoids found in hemp, and is known for its health benefits for body and mind.
What is CBD Isolate?
On the other hand CBD Isolate is the purest form of naturally occurring CBD, containing up to 99,9% CBD. This pure isolate is often referred to as CBD crystals. Annique is the first company in South Africa to provide CBD isolate into a capsule.
Why CBD and Green Rooibos?
CBD Isolate combined with Green Rooibos is a powerhouse formulation. Green Rooibos extract is well known for its powerful antioxidants, which help to prevent damage from free radicals that can cause ageing and disease. CBD Isolate offers a myriad of benefits.
Many people have found relief from the following ailments when supplementing with CBD:
• Anxiety and depression
Can it help arthritis symptoms?
Some preliminary research suggests that CBD may help with arthritis pain. In animal studies, which may not translate to humans, CBD relieved arthritis pain and inflammation. On the other hand, results of human studies are mixed. For example, a 2016 analysis of human trials for RA, OA and fibromyalgia found that CBD improved pain and sleep, but the studies were small and of poor quality.
Even so, Daniel Clauw, MD, a professor at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and an expert in chronic pain, doesn’t write off CBD’s potential benefits and recommends it to some of his patients.
“A recent trial* showed CBD alone was effective in [the treatment of] knee OA, and it appears as though it is very safe,” he says. “Nearly all potential side effects of cannabinoids are from THC, not CBD.”
Here are his suggestions if you want to try it:
- Use low doses, which seem to work best for pain relief.
- Start with a CBD-only product, 5 – 10mg twice daily, and then slowly increase, going up to dose of 50 – 100mg per day. If that doesn’t help, try a CBD product with a low dose of THC.
- Use only at night at first; slowly increase dose if needed.
- Edibles’ effects last longer than vaping, so don’t try them until you know what CBD strain and dose work for you.
- Use caution if you are 25 years old or younger and using CBD products that contain THC. This age group is at highest risk of addiction, dependency or even psychosis.
- Cannabidiol is a phytocannabinoid discovered in 1940. It is one of some 113 identified cannabinoids in cannabis plants and accounts for up to 40% of the plant’s extract. In 2018, clinical research on cannabidiol included preliminary studies of anxiety, cognition, movement disorders, and pain
CBD is a CBD isolate and contains no THC. It’s 99.9% pure CBD. It will not be picked up in any blood tests.
Each Capsule contains 10mg cbd
Take 1-2 capsules per day