Green Rooibos Tea is believed to have anti-spasmodic properties, calms intestinal spasms and eases digestive upsets. People who experience nausea, stomach ulcers or heartburn may benefit from drinking this tea.
Due to its high content of flavonoids, Green Rooibos Tea is commonly used to treat respiratory disorders, as the flavonoids have selective bronchodilator effects and help to reduce inflammation.
As a source of polyphenolic antioxidants, Green Rooibos Tea can help to protect against disease by helping counteract the damage caused by free radicals. Green Rooibos Tea can also:
- Help to lower cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Relieve stomach pains, heartburn and general indigestion.
- Help with slowing down the ageing process as it is said to destroy free radicals that are so harmful to the body.
- Help to boost the immune system.
- Assist in stabilising blood sugar levels which aids diabetic patients.
- More antioxidants than normal Rooibos tea
- More aspalathin – the anti-allergic flavonoid
- Eases digestive upset
- Lowers cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Relieves stomach pains and heartburn
- Soothes diarhoea
- Slows down the ageing process
- Boosts immune system