Resque Mist is a multi-functional product that reduces the symptoms of colds, flu, sinusitis and bronchitis.
It is excellent for neck and muscle pain, headaches, sinus and hay fever and is also a great mood-lifter during stressful moments when you need to be calm. It brings instant relief from insect bites and skin irritation or rashes. This product is formulated with wintergreen, eucalyptus, peppermint oil, camphor and menthol to help provide relief from neck and muscular pain, headaches, sinus, hay fever and to assist with blood circulation.
It helps to relieve migraine symptoms and prevent insomnia. It also reduces symptoms associated with colds, flu and bronchitis. It contains Annique’s exclusive extract of Green Rooibos, an extremely powerful natural antioxidant. For neck and muscular pain, spray Resque Mist directly onto affected areas and rub in.
This product can also be sprayed onto pillows or bedding to provide relief from nasal congestion.
- Unique highly effective formula
- Works instantly
- Can be used as often as needed
- Instantly uplifts and clears airways
- Reduces symptoms associated with colds, flu and bronchitis
- Provides relief from neck and muscular pain, headaches, sinus and hayfever
- Assists with improving blood circulation
- Relieves migraine symptoms
- Prevents insomnia
- Is a mood enhancer/lifter
Key active ingredients:
- Peppermint Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Aspalathus Linearis (Green Rooibos Extract)
- For neck and muscular pain, spray directly onto affected areas, and rub in.
- For other ailments spray into the air and breathe in deeply.
- Resque Mist may also be sprayed onto pillows or bedding, to provide de-congestion.
The new updates adhere the Regulations for Labelling, Advertising and Composition of Cosmetics as set out in the Foodstuffs, Cosmetics and Disinfectants Act, 1972 (Act no 54 of 1972) by the Department of Health. As stipulated in this act, no cosmetic may claim or create the impression that it contains medicinal properties (9.1.d).
Resque Mist is classified as a cosmetic product that is used on the skin, and not a medicine. The function of cosmetic products also needs to be stipulated, hence Skin Oil – referring to the herbal oils of camphor, eucalyptus and peppermint.