Rooibos and Senna Tea also helps in treating haemorrhoids and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). As an anti-bacterial herb, senna can help inhibit bacteria like staphylococcus aureus, salmonella typhi and escherichia coli.
Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect against damage caused by free radicals, including premature ageing. Annique’s Colon Cleanse Tea is caffeine free, low in tannin, rich in minerals and boasts a high volume of antioxidants.
Rooibos and Senna Tea is also useful for treating acne and intestinal parasites. Combined with Annique’s Rooibos and Ginger Tea and the Green Rooibos Tea, it can also assist in effective weightloss. Pregnant women should only use senna after consulting their health care practitioner.
Rooibos Herbal Infusion
- Contains Senna, a cleansing herb
- Helps to treat constipation
- Pregnant women may use senna only under the supervision of a medical doctor
- Helps to ease irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Assists in treating acne and intestinal parasites
- Use in conjunction with Ginger, Green Rooibos and Fennel Tea to assist in effective weight loss
Pour boiling water in cup, add one teabag of Colon Cleanse Tea and let it steep for 2 – 5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2 – 5 minutes. Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar. Do not heat the herbal teas in the microwave over, as the microwaves may destroy antioxidants in the tea.