Annique’s Rooibos and mint (Stomach) Tea is used to help with digestion, fever, and headaches and is a strong source of antioxidants, which can help fight damage caused by free radicals. Mentha Longifolia can be used against flatulence and colic in the stomach. It can also help against sore throat and bad breath, due to its anti-bacterial properties.
Rooibos and Mint Tea can be used for headaches and fevers, but it is not advisable to take it in large doses if pregnant. It is a good remedy for diarrhoea, as it can help to relieve spasms.
- Helps to soothe headaches and pain, bronchial infections, fever, colds, stomach disorders, worms in the intestines, infections and colic
- Helps to induce perspiration and to improve menstrual flow
- Mint has antiseptic qualities
- Helps with digestion
- Soothes a sore throat
- Helps stomach cramps and menstrual pains
- Relieves headaches
- Helps with indigestion
Key Active Ingredients
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Mint (Mentha Longifolia)
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2 – 5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2 – 5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
- Not recommended for children younger than two (2) years
Please note: Pregnant and breastfeeding women need to consult their healthcare practitioner before drinking Rooibos & Mint tea