Nutrients from Nature
Are you eating your recommended 10* servings of fruits and vegetables per day? That means more than half your plate…
If not, then Annique’s new plant-based Superfood supplements are just for you!
Superfoods are a major trend in the health and wellness industry and for good reason. They contain a humungous amount of nutrients! Mostly plant-based, superfoods are rich in phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals and great for your health.
Fun Facts about Phytonutrients:
- Phytonutrients are natural compounds found in plants
- All vegetables and fruit contain them
- They have several health benefits
- They are what give vegetables and fruit their vibrant colours
- Research is just beginning to bloom on the nutritional role that they can play in our bodies
Did you know? Time Magazine named Rooibos as one of the top 50 superfoods around!
Bottom Line: Achieving optimal health through food and nutrition is best supported by eating a variety of nutritious foods and supplements every day.
Annique’s Forever Healthy range of vitamin and mineral supplements has been created by nutritional experts to provide the optimum balance between science and nature.
Advanced, complex, scientific formulas, combined with the best nature has to offer, has produced a range that will help to improve and preserve your health and wellbeing.
The range was compiled to be easy to use, simple to understand and to make the choice of supplements most beneficial to your individual needs.
What It Is:
Nature’s anti-inflammatory! A powerful combo of nutrient-dense yellow root spices like turmeric and ginger, with beta carotene from carrots and Green Rooibos.
Curcumin, one of nature’s greatest anti-inflammatories, is part of the ginger family. It is well known for its potent antioxidant properties.
- Helps stimulate the body’s own antioxidant enzymes
- Helps soothe arthritis
- Aids in skin health
- Lowers risk of heart disease
- May assist sports people with their performance
Ginger, also used since ancient times, is packed with nutrients that will benefit your entire body.
- Aids in digestion, stomach discomfort, wind and stomach cramps
- Natural detox aid
- Can improve your metabolism
- Assists with nausea that is associated with motion sickness, chemotherapy and post-surgery effects
- Helps reduce menstrual pain
Beta–carotene from carrots
- Rich in Vitamin A
- Helps with skin health
- Helps age related eye diseases such as age related macular degeneration
Lutein a carotenoid that is related to beta-carotene
- Promote eye health.
Did you know: There are over 600 000 types of carotenoids that help our bodies. But there are only 20 that make it to our eyes. Lutein is one of these 20.
Key active ingredients:
- Ginger extract
- Flax Seed oil
- Green Rooibos extract
- Potent antioxidants
- Promotes eye health
- Soothes arthritis
- Promotes healthy joints
- Promotes healthy skin
- Promotes digestion
Directions for use:
- Adults: Take 1 capsule per day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
- Children: Over the age of 12 years – Take one a day