Rooibos and Cinnamon tea with cinnamon helps to balance blood sugar levels. Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect against damage caused by free radicals, including premature ageing.
Annique’s Rooibos and Cinnamon tea is caffeine free, low in tannins, rich in minerals and boasts a high volume of antioxidants.
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
- Not recommended for children younger than (2) years
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women need to consult their healthcare practitioner before drinking Cinnamon tea
Key active ingredients:
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Cinnamon (Cassia Cinnamomum)
- Anti-clotting effect on the blood
- Boosts cognitive function and memory
- For relief of arthritis pains: Drink Balance tea with one tablespoon of honey every morning before breakfast
- Improves energy, vitality and circulation
- Has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Beneficial for people with Type 2 diabetes